NACE can help you to fulfil the potential of your able, gifted and talented students.
Since 1983, NACE has been working with teachers, Headteachers and Local Authorities to provide support, guidance and expertise.
NACE members are part of a unique community of professionals where aspirational provision for the more able, gifted and talented raises standards and levels of achievement for all.
As a member of NACE you will receive a range of benefits to help you and your colleagues in school.
Snapshot of member website and member resources click here
Are you getting the most from your annual membership? Click here to see membership benefits at a glance.
The NACE Community provides teachers with:
- a content-rich website supporting the daily work of teachers
- unique school login and password, giving all staff access to support from the NACE website.
- free access to ‘New to AG&T’ packed with vital information for both experienced and new colleagues
- specialist advice with practical tried and tested resources
- subject specific resources for teachers to challenge their more able learners in curriculum aligned subject groups
- NACE insight, a termly newsletter packed with case studies
- an award winning monthly e-bulletin providing regular updates and sources of inspiration
- discounts on professional development, conferences and seminars
- free ‘Ask the Expert’ advice from professionals and key NACE advisers.
- 10% discount on Rising Stars publications
What makes the NACE community so strong?
- We have the highest level of expertise and provide advice and guidance at all levels to schools, local authorities and government.
- Our body of members includes teachers, local authorities, researchers and academics, education consultants, schools and individuals.
- NACE tutors and assessors are carefully selected for their knowledge and skills in the field so schools can be sure of the highest quality guidance and support.
For more details contact email@example.com
What does it cost?
Very small school, fewer than 70 pupils: £85
Small school, fewer than 150 pupils: £125
Medium school, fewer than 500 pupils: £175
Large school, fewer than 1000 pupils: £245
Large school over 1000 pupils, international school, local authority or other organisation: £295
Individual: by invitation only.
All prices are for annual membership and are subject to VAT